SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Beginning

Gee...I have always wanted a blog of my own. Finally I have taken the plunge and created my own blog! I was advised by some buddies not to call my own blog "BunnyBitch" as it might hamper my future in earning some money from google sense later on. Hence, I have shifted here instead to a more cuter name and one that would describe me best. The term "Mor-Mor" is cantonese for "touch-touch". I admit that I have always been a touchy feeling person. I am a curious girl and I touch to understand more..sometimes burning myself. I remember when I was in Form 2, I got curious and touched my canteen owner's pet monkey and got bitten in the process. Poor me, I had to get an anti-rabies jab after that.

I am currently working in an American Company as a secretary. I used to work in a highly stressed out, extremely busy and no-life low paying job before this. Now, I have regained the balance of life and am enjoying every bit of it even though it's not as challenging as what I have previously done before this. Oh well, I guess we can't have it all. For me, I choose a relaxing higher pay job anytime over a highly stressed low pay job anytime. Benefits in my company are so much better than my previous companies. The Americans really care about their own employee benefits. So far so good. I have started working here since mid December.

Well..I have some shifting of previous post to do. I hope I will be able to update this blog more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home