SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breakfast at O`Briens

Last Weekend, Hunny and I ate at O`Briens and it cost him close to a whopping RM55!!!

Here is what we had...

1. Mocha with a shamrock design...




2. I had a pot of soothing Earl Grey Tea




3. This is my shambo combi which was all veges and I added chicken that cost us an additional RM3.00...don't like this bread as I found it dry and not chewy...I'll go back to my fav wrappo the next time we eat here...




4. Hunny's fav triple decker chicken sandwich...chockful of veges and meat and turkey bacon...




5. Hunny bit this into a house shape...is it a sign that we have to buy a new house soon??



The reason y we eat in O`Briens is bec of the fresh ingredients and they don't stinge on the ingredients to make a wholesome sandwich...
Last weekend, Hunny and I ate at O'Briens...a whopping RM60 bfast for just the 2 of us...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home