SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Friday, February 29, 2008

Post Snatch Thief Trauma

I know that I should be thankful for many things.

I was LUCKY for so many things during this incident.

I was LUCKY I wasn't hurt badly over the incident...physically wise...just a sore leg, shoulder, arm and some fingers

BUT I am mentally scarred though


I was LUCKY I lost items that are replaceable with cash

BUT money can never buy back the contacts and smses I have in my lost phone


I was LUCKY my new camera, IC, Touch & Go Card were not stolen as well

BUT I lost my cash, business cards, member loyalty cards, driving license, brand new iPod shuffle, ATM and credit cards, calculator, umbrella, my favorite shawl and other stuff that I can't think of now


I was LUCKY because I was carrying a cloth bag that night and that I wasn't holding my bag too tightly

OR I'd be dragged, slashed and get hurt even more badly


However, now I am paranoid of going out. I can't walk on my own past or next to open roads. I am scared when I see or hear motorbike sounds.

I know life goes on. I know I have to be more careful nowadays...especially when I rely on public transport to get around.

To all my readers, no matter whether you drive or rely on public transport like me, please be ultra careful. It's not just the ladies who get rob...but they do target men as well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHA.. Kena Locked out of your own house... Nice or not? :p

 
At March 6, 2008 at 5:39 PM , Blogger SoftBunny said...

oi...u posted under wrong post lah...laff at me bec kena teragut issit??

not funny if locked out in your own hse compound...esp when it's turning dark n look like wanna rain...

*smacks* michael

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home