SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Art of Slicing a Juicy Sausage...

1. This is a RM11.90 plate of succulent porky sausages from Nambawan Cafe...


2. My Hunny cutting the sausage whilst I snap the photos...


3. Waaahhh....the juiciness which is actually bits of cheese embedded with the minced meat mixture...


4. Waaahhh...more juice oozing out....not dry at all...


5. Wowww.... I miss it already....minced meat which still has the "bite" and right amount of seasonings...Hunny and I actually ate this again tonite...we went on Sat Evening but I didn't bring my G9 out...


Very worth the RM11.90!

Here is the Amatriciana Spaghetti I had again bec also very nice...only RM8.90



After mixing...the sauce is not too tangy...just the way I like it....



And Hunny's Fish & Chips...forgot how much it was...forgot where I put the receipt...



All these plus a cup of hot milk tea for around RM35.00

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Spaghetti Spaghetti look nice and well done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home