SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bunny eats Stewed Duck at New Town (State), PJ

I had a CNY Gathering in my house with some friends on 13th day of CNY. Some friends stayed back to chit chat and play Mahjong. Dwayne, Cher, Malcolm, Hunny and I decided to have dinner and we were pondering till Hunny suggested to have stewed duck at PJ New Town (State). Off we went. The restaurant was full but luckily when we came, there was a family leaving.

We ordered half a roast duck, some stewed eggs, stewed pig tummy and some pickled veges. I only managed to snap 2 pictures as there were some really hungry people waiting to dig in.

The duck was tender n nice...not too oily but I prefer roast duck...


The pig tummy....it was served cold, i prefer it served warm...didn't really enjoy this as it was too tender...not a piece of chewiness resistance`...


The meal plus drinks came up to RM40 plus drinks for the 4 of us. Not bad at all as this is duck afterall. All photos taken by my SE C902.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home