SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cartoon Cakes

Aren't these sweet and lovely??? I saw these cakes on sale at Polar Cake Shop in Mid Valley LG Floor at RM5.90 each. I bought 5 but gave 1 to my colleague's son.




Hello Kitty and Tom, and Cookie Monster. I gave Jerry to my colleague's son.


For the boys - Cookie Monster & Tom


This is vanilla and buttercream cake


This is Cookie Monster Chocolate and Buttercream Cake



For the girls - Hello Kitty Cakes!


So Niceeee!!!



Another Hello Kitty Cake!!!


They had Kiki & Lala and Melody cakes too but I stopped myself from buying. I hope they taste good too but these cakes are for my nephew's birthday tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM , Blogger ***cinDee*** said...

eh so cute la the cake! i wana go buy osoo

 
At August 11, 2017 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make your upcoming event one nothing short of unforgettable. Get a yummy ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery. bakeries in yuma arizona

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home