SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jungle in My Garden

My mum asked me to shut the windows of the upstairs rooms as it was going to storm soon...as I was shutting the windows, I realized that the view was actually really nice and that I wouldn't have any chance of taking these pictures had I been downstairs as these flowers belong to the doggy poop zone area...

1. Yippie! I will getting some homegrown bananas to eat soon...


2. Jewel in my Garden 1


3. Jewel In My Garden 2


4. Jewel In My Garden 3


5. Count the cucumbers (look like mini bolster, right?)


6. Count again...


7. Jungle like greenery!


8. More Greenery


I realized that there are no mosquitoes to feed on me from the upstairs balcony....so happily taking photos until I didn't realize my mum locked me outside at the balcony...

9. Red Flowers


10. A flower tree that has grown as high as my Balcony


11. Red Palm Trees that are about 18 to 20 years old...the taller one is even higher than my double storey house...


Waaaaaaaaaahhhh...!!!! Sunset and I am still stuck outside....*weeps*... Mummy!!! Where are you??? The sky's turning darker and cloudier....*paws* at balcony door and yells "Mummmyyyyyy...!!!"

12. Sunset taken from my balcony...


My mum was watching tv directly downstairs and she heard me calling but was too engrossed in her TV drama to bother about me...

Luckily my neighbour heard me calling for my mum and called my house to tell her that I was stuck outside...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home