SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fried Prawn Noodles

I had fried prawn noodles at Pavilion KL's Food Republic food court last night. This particular stall originated from Singapore and there's always a long queue there. They fried lai fun (a type of chewy noodles that is normally used in asam laksas) with some broth, beansprouts, egg, chillies, garlic, onion and then add 2 to 3 big prawns and serve over a special dried leaf (forgot to ask what leaf it is) bowl.

It was tasty but I did feel thirsty after eating it though. I don't know if it was due to any MSG content in it or was it because I didn't drink enough water yesterday. I really enjoyed this dish and will order it again next time I am there.

1. So yummy!



2. I will most certainly order this again

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home