SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Street Photography at Ipoh

Ipoh Old Town Area is really nice and here are the other pictures I took on that day...


Upside down chairs?? They really are upside down. I didn't rotate the picture.


Nowadays, these shops are no longer available in my own state as modern furniture has taken over the furniture scene in Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley. Back in the old days, furniture made from natural resources were very popular. These rattan and bamboo are very pliable and can be bent, weaved into many pretty furniture and home decoration items such as baskets, bowls, boxes and others. These furniture are very cooling to sit on as there are no heat trapping items such as non porous leathers, PVC, Cotton, Sponge, etc.


Waaahhh...there was a live ammunition shop there! Luckily my fellow photographers didn't see this signboard....(Wakil = Representative; Penjual = Seller; Peluru = Bullet; Kerambit = Brand Name; Sdn Bhd = Company Type...I am not sure how to translate this)


An Old Bicycle - Still in good condition



I took this photo thru a wooden door.



The tiling in the same building as the above wooden door...



Now for some vibrant colors. Colorful sarees hung up in the ceiling to entice customers into buying.



Well stocked paints shelves in a hardware shop


I hope you have enjoyed this series. I can't wait for my next trip to shoot more pictures...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home