SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunny eats at Winter Warmers The Curve

I was suffering from a food poisoning bug since Friday...it was horrible...hugging the office toilet bowl as well as plastic bags....*shudders*...I am slightly better but I am very careful with whatever that I eat now.

I met up with Azfa and Hafzan yesterday at Winter Warmers, The Curve. Azfa and Hafzan were my classmates back in Form 2 and that was many many many years ago as we didn't see each other since Form 5! It was a great reunion. Winter Warmers has great selection of food and beverages to try!

The selections were fantastic especially for their teas as they have many varieties and the price for the portions that they served were really worth it.

I had a hot mixed fruit tea for RM9.90. It tasted a bit like medication though...I prefer their iced mixed fruit tea instead...but too bad my tummy wasn't well.


I ordered a waffle with honey and I must say that their waffle taste as nice as A&W's although it costs twice as much as A&W's. The waffle was nice and light and it was served with whipped cream, honey and strawberry jam. The waffle was RM9.90. I couldn't finish it as halfway through as my tummy was feeling queasy.



Azfa had the Mango Chicken Rice...it came served with half a ripe Chokanon Mango with a grilled chicken drumstick and thigh...looked yummy but was too shy to ask if the chicken tasted nice or not...


Hafzan had the dory fish but I didn't take any pics of it bec I was too shy to ask but I will ask her later if it was nice or not.

The total bill for the Hot Mixed Fruit Tea, Iced Mixed Fruit Tea, Mango Chicken Rice, Waffle, Dory Fish Fillet came up to a reasonable RM65.00. It is definitely a place to return to and it's so much cheaper to drink there than Starbucks! RM9.90 for a pot of Iced Mixed Fruit Tea is really worth it!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny,

To reply to your question, yes the Mango Chicken Rice was nice. Tasted slightly different than the usual chicken rice (I think the mango did it) and the sambal was also slightly different. But overall, it was nice and I would order it again, definitely. The reasonable price helps! :)

P/S: I hope you don't mind, I put a link to your blog on my blogroll.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I got to make sure my stomach is full before I checking your blog. Take care!

Cheers/Belinda.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home