SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bunny's Holiday Breakfast

It's been quite a while since I last cooked myself a wholesome breakfast. I bought these really delicious bacon from Vam via lowyat.net. The bacon was nice and lean with more meat than fat. It was light and smoky and just had enough salt to it. Very worth it to buy from him. Outside the butchers sell bacon like Vams but more pricy and more fats. Yum Yum Yum!!!

I fried some bacon on my non stick pan and got them nice and crisp. Then I boiled my eggs and blanched some veges. I was now missing my carbohydrates and decided to do a grilled cheese toast. As I opened the fridge to get my cheese...ohhh...I have kimchi and decided to add that to my platter too.



Here's a closeup of my goodies...




Oopps...my eggs turned out more cooked than I expected. It's a must for me to use free-range eggs if I boil them as I feel they taste better than normal eggs. Let's hope the yolk's not fully cooked yet...I hate fully cooked boiled yolks. I just don't like its powdery taste. Woohoo~~ still have runny whites inside...*cross* paws...




Aiya...a lil overcooked but still luckily not powdery. I only managed to eat 1 egg as I was too fully.




So what did you have for breakfast?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home