SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bunny eats at Zuup, 1 Utama

This was my 1st working Saturday of which Hunny was in 1U to shoot fashion show and I came later after work to join him. Hunny wasn't hungry so I went around looking for food. I came upon Zuup and decided to go in after reading rave reviews from bloggers such as babeinkl.


I had one of their all day set that came with a bowl of soup (Starter Size) and wedges at RM9.90 (RM10.90 nett). I ordered the Scotch Broth which consisted of yummy broth cooked with tender lamb meat, carrots, barley and some herbs. It was so hearty and totally comforting.


The wedges were delicious too! Fried to golden brown perfection with a crisp skin and super melt in mouth tenderness of the potatos inside.


Truly worth the visit to this special Zuup Cafe. I can't wait to try out the other soups on the menu too~~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home