SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bunny Eats Pork Noodles @ ss15, Subang

Hunny was craving for ss15's Pork Noodles and off we went there after my workday was over. It was still crowded when we got there although it was like 2pm++. I ordered 2 bowls bihun and hor fun (Vermicilli and Flat Rice Noodles) mixture. As there was a minimum 25 minutes waiting time, I asked the roasted meat stall next to the busy pork noodles stall to chop me a plate of roast pork belly for 2.


The plate of roast pork belly was not fantastic as the meat was rough and slightly overcooked. The saving grace was the crispy crunchy skin. This plate cost RM10.




After waiting around 20 minutes, our noodles came. The soup has improved from our last visit. Our last visit, the soup had so much MSG and was yucky. This round, we could taste the sweetness of many hours of the soup being boiled. No MSG this round. The intestines tasted clean this round too...but I was disappointed as they only gave me 2 tiny pieces of liver whilst Hunny had bigger pieces...no fair!!!



The 2 bowls of noodles cost RM9.60 which I find it rather weird as that would mean each bowl costs RM4.65. I am not too sure if that is the price or the stall helper jacked up the price to make some profit of her own...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Blogger wEtwEtwAtEr said...

indeed this is one of the best on town!
good things sure must wait abit.

by the way, 9.60 divide by 2 is 4.80.

hehehe..

 
At August 16, 2009 at 9:49 PM , Blogger SoftBunny said...

whoops...my bad...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home