SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bunny's Encounter With Godiva

Bunny's colleague gave out a piece of precious Godiva chocolates as Bunny has never eaten Godiva before. Bunny's experience of luxury chocolates stops only at Royce Japanese Nama Chocolates...

This chocolate has 85% Cocoa and belongs to the dark chocolate range. Luxurious feel when seeing this chocolate...



The back of the chocolate




After unwrapping, the scent of pure chocolates hits my nostrils as I take a bite out of it. The clear snap and the chocolate slowly melts in my mouth creating a rich smooth velvety chocolate taste and no cloying aftertaste left behind.




It was nice but I would like to try the milk chocolate ones from this brand. Anyone wanna sponsor me a piece or two???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home