SoFtBuNnY's World

Hugs & Kisses

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fashion Show at 1 Utama 3rd May 2008

Here are some photos I took of the Story Book Couture Fashion Show at 1 Utama yesterday....

Lighting was bad and I took these pictures from 1 level above the stage....








There was not many people or photographers at the old wing of 1U....halfway taking the pictures of this Acsent Fashion show, I knew why...the lighting here was horribble!!! 70+ of my shots were over exposed due to the light shining directly on the silverly glitter signboard on the stage background....





















During the Storybook Couture show, there was this annoying photographer who crossed through the cordoned lines and ended in about 70% of my pictures....he also irritated the other photographers who was shooting on the level higher than the fashion show too as I heard them muttering "Silly idiot photographer blocking the view...etc..."

This is a good photographer abiding to rules and not crossing over boundaries...




These are 2 pics of the bad photographer....







Terrible!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home